Contact JFC Camp Hill
1520 Market Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
View Map and Get Directions
The Camp Hill office is able to service a variety of employment needs.
- JFC Temps - Full time and part time jobs in office support, customer service and light industrial temporary staffing.
- JFC Global - Professional and technical staffing on a temporary, contract and direct hire basis.
- JFC Medical - Clinical and non-clinical placement for temporary, contract and permanent positions.
If you have a general question about our services, you can use our Contact Form.
Available Jobs in Camp Hill, PA
JFC Staffing Companies is hiring in Camp Hill, PA
||Start a New Job on MONDAY
||THIS POSITION IS ON THE BUS ROUTE!
JFC TEMPS is recruiting people for Quality Control Inspectors to start Monday on 2nd shift (3p-11:30p) for a new distribution center in Mechanicsburg. [More Info]
||Are you looking for a career where you can develop your abilities and demonstrate what you're capable of doing?
Having the right people is the #1 strategic pillar for accomplishing our objectives and beating the competition. [More Info]
||Loan Servicing Specialist
||Seeking a FHA Default Loan Servicing Specialist for a company in Harrisburg, PA.
Qualified FHA Default Loan Servicing Specialists must:
Must be experienced with AS/400 or highly computer literate with a willingness to learn new systems
Have a background in collections, experience in handling payments and working with accounting department
Professional phone demeanor (call center experience is a plus
Have demonstrated ability to handle difficult conversations and advanced problem solving abilities
Hours, Compensation, and Additional Info
Hours are 8-5 M-F with 1 required evening per week 10:30-7, and one required weekend per month Sat 8-12
Pay is $13. [More Info]
||We are currently looking for qualified Manufacturing Engineers in the Harrisburg / Lancaster area.
Basic Responsibilities Include:
• Support manufacturing operations with extensive knowledge of manufacturing, principles, practices and procedures
• Lead a variety manufacturing projects, including process improvements and cost reduction activities
• Apply automation solutions to reduce labor costs, increase production output and reduce set-up times
• Investigate production problems and determine the root cause of manufacturing defects or failures
• Develop and provide timely solutions for difficult machine based process issues
• Continuous improvement efforts to drive production efficiency initiatives
• Support and practice Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives
• Create and maintain manufacturing process documentation
• BS degree in electrical, mechanical or manufacturing engineering
• 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with Lean / Six-Sigma methodology
• Proficient in machine, tool and fixture design with AutoCAD, or SolidWorks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Project management experience
Tuesday, March 31st, 9am to 3pm
and Thursday, April 2nd, 9am to 3pm
1520 Market Street, Camp Hill
STOP IN. [More Info]
||Our Medical Company is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and client loyalty. We are adding new sales staff, raising the expectations of our existing team, and radically shifting our culture. [More Info]
||Part Time Admin
||JFC Temps is hiring a part time administrative assistant for a client in Camp Hill.
The hours will be Monday-Friday, noon-5pm. They are subject to change, depending on their busy season and other worker's vacation time. [More Info]
JFC Temps is hiring a temporary customer service specialist to help a company during the busy Easter ham season!
This is a temporary position from Tues 3/31- Sat 4/4. [More Info]
||Billing/ Patient Accounts Representative
Medical Billing/ Patient Account Representatives needed for 6+ months to assist in prior AR and medical claims cleanup with a large Healthcare client in Harrisburg, PA. [More Info]
||JFC Temps is recruiting a hard working candidate as a warehouse associate for a company in Mechanicsburg.
A qualified warehouse associate must:
Have a consistent and steady work history; several years with one company and not many gaps between employment
Be able to lift up to 40 pounds on their own
Have a high school diploma or GED
This position pays qualified candidates $13/hour and is a 2nd (3pm-11:30pm) or 3rd(10:30pm-6:00am)shift opportunity with training during the 1st six weeks happening on 1st shift (6:30am-3:00pm). [More Info]
To find more available jobs at JFC Staffing Companies, you can search our job database here and you can submit your resume here.
Back to Office Locations